Monday, March 24, 2008

Life

Right now I am not doing anything too exciting. I just got a 'C' on my physics test. Pretty sweet! haha at least I'm passing. Then right now I am just chilling at work. I have been watching a whole lot of the NCAA march madness! It has been crazy! I really hope Kansas wins it all because if they do then I will win something for once in my life! Wahoo! I guess I shouldn't be celebrating yet...oh well. Today I have to go to an art gallery and really I am just writing that to remind me to go. I have to write an essay for art about a piece that I find in the gallery that I like. Then on TV I saw a commercial for wedgiefree underwear and I am pretty stoked to try those out. I will let you know how that turns out! haha Well that is my life right now if anything exciting happens I'll let ya know.

1 comment:

Nat said...

wedgiefree underwear? that sounds great!! Let me know if they're pretty sweet. Are you sure they're like normal underwear??