Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow...snow...oh no....

So I'm not sure if any of you are aware of how much it has been snowing!!!! And working in Kaysville where they seem to think it a sin to plow the roads has been a little crazy. I first started not liking snow because when it would melt it would turn to ice...then I would fall and break my arm. That was my first winter living with snow. Then I realized that its only pretty when its falling and when no one is driving. Once a car goes over it, goodbye pretty white snow and hello ugly gray snow that sticks to my car and makes it dirty. I do like snow when I'm playing in it though, I only last about ten minutes before I'm freezing, but still its a fun ten minutes. Then you can drink hot cocoa and watch the snow fall. Then really snow should go find the lakes and reservoirs and only fall there so that we can have enough water in summer to go boating! haha thats my little rant about snow....the end.

No comments: