Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day Back....

I still am amazed that summer is over and I am already back in school. Its weird. My classes don't start til 9:30 so when I get there of course I already know there won't be any parking spots so I parked at the Dee Events Center and rode the shuttle over to campus. I was the last one to fit onto the shuttle so I was standing with one hand holding onto a bar above my head the the other one just hanging out across my belly haha I felt like the Statue of Liberty which of course made me laugh literally out loud so the kid standing next to me gives me a weird look when the shuttle suddenly stops and I then smack into him. Ya I didn't keep my balance very well...poor kid. So my first class there is a deaf girl in it and she has a sign language translator in there with her and I was completely fascinated by how fast she could sign, I really don't remember anything the teacher said. Then I went to the institute for a minute to register and then back up to the lind lecture hall...clear across campus thats not going to be fun. But I got to my next class way early so I sat in front of the building and was just watching how people walk because I was at leg level. It was hilarious! I totally suggest just watching people walk, there are the tough guys that have a limp and one guys was so bad I really started laughing...ya people probably thought I was a lunatic today cuz I kept laughing out loud about nothing obvious. Then there were the girls that wear high heels that look so ridiculously uncomfortable and they walk so awkward, really if you walk like an idiot in shoes don't wear them, some girls can manage the high heel walk just fine, but others have serious issues. Then in my microbio class there are one of those annoying guys that laughs long and loud about anything the teacher says...you know the type I'm talking about. The good thing about that though was that the girl sitting next to me also thought he was a lunatic so we became friends because of our shared annoyance that became entertainment throughout the class. So that was my first day back it was crazy, but it should be a good semester.

3 comments:

♥tori. said...

hahaha. very entertaining. especially the girls in heels.

Whitney said...

I love how much fun you have with yourself. You're so funny! I hope the semester goes well for you!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Good luck with school Haley! :)