Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Funny kid

So my Grandma Willard told me the funniest story and I just had to share it with everyone. She was substitute teaching for my aunt Liz's class and the kids where supposed to be writing in their journals. She was standing by one of the kids when he looked up at her and said, "I bet you were kinda pretty when you were young." haha so funny! and then she told him, "Ya were not very cute when we're old huh?" haha I was laughing so hard! By the way you are cute even when your old! I love you grandma!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha-that's funny:) Anyways-found your blog through Jalene's. It's so cute and fun to see how old friends are doing. How is life and what are you up to?

Michaela said...

haha, funny story. hazel is great. and she's always been gorgeous! cute story.

Stout Family said...

Thats priceless! Like could you even be offended by such an innocent blunt question? Hilarious. Sounds like your Grandma took it well:)

Tibi said...

Hahaha! Thats funny! Yeah Hazel is gorgeous! Haha!

kristin brown said...

Ha ha ha that is great. My mom teaches kindergarten and the five-year olds say some pretty hilarious things sometimes.

Becky said...

Grandma is the best! I can just see her laughing out loud when this boy said that to her, she would never get upset about that kind of thing. We are so lucky to have her! Love you mom!