Thursday, October 23, 2008

Great 8

8 Favorite TV shows...
1. Project Runway
2. The Office
3. Scrubs
4. Arrested Development
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Jeopardy
7. Deadliest Catch
8. Myth Busters

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Cafe Rio
2. Happy Sumo
3. California Pizza Kitchen
4. Arby's
5. Chili's
6. Coldstone...i love ice cream
7. El Matador
8. Doug and Emmy's

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. Went to School
2. Went to Work
3. Watch Harry Potter 5 with my momma
4. played with Devdog
5. Made Spaghetti
6. ate a whole load
7. brushed my teeth
8. almost did homework

8 things to look forward to...
1. Halloween!!! Oh baby!
2. Having money that isn't going to bills
3. Christmas
4. Watching Office tonight
5. Getting Finals over with
6. Making something of myself
7. learning how to sew
8. Cooking something yummy

8 things I love about Fall...
1. Pumkin pie
2. Thanksgiving
3. Seeing family
4. Warm clothes
5. Pretty Colors
6. Halloween
7. hmmm....
8. Fall Break

8 things on my wishlist...
1. BMW z8-oh baby
2. travel the world
3. one hottie of a hubby
4. a cute old house with a monster of a yard
5. to sleep as long as i want
6. to know what to do with my life
7. to do something productive and worthwhile
8. to be oh so happy!

I tag DUN Dun dun....
all of my great family!!!!

1 comment:

Jalene said...

Haley!!!! I miss you! Check out my blog http://jalenb.blogspot.com

Love you!