Monday, March 16, 2009

Iowa Baby!

So During Spring Break I went to Iowa to hang out with Gwen girl while Beck was in the hospital with this new illness of his. It was so fun to play with the kiddos and to see Nate and Kim, seriously it had been what seemed like forever! But hopefully next time Beck will be feeling much better! Even with this crazy stuff going on in his system he is still so stinking funny and cute!
I love this one! Even with his bruises he's adorable!

Gwen was being a goof and wanted to play with the camera!
Yay! They shared!(Not normal)

One day Gwen was being her crazy self when she is just in her diaper and went and grabbed her pillow and made this bed on the floor as the rug as her blanket, I was laughing so hard this girl is crazy! Her doll wouldn't lay down flat and she would just scream at it hoping that it would listen to her.




She loves finger painting, but mostly just putting it on herself and then she would look at me and say,"I made a mess, its messy" it was so cute

she loves to play with water so I let her have a tea party everyday where she just dumped the water back and forth between the cups

Ya I had fun doing her hair!

She destroyed this slinky that was originally for Beckham and then carried it around with her everywhere saying that its her pack pack




Here's Beck with his helmet! I think he looks so cute! But it makes his head even bigger haha it made me laugh. This kid really has a huge noggin



He wanted the camera

Me and Gwen

I had so much fun playing with Gwen and then I would cook dinner and tried to make it on time for when Nathan got home. I felt so domestic! We also watched The Nightmare Before Christmas like 500 times because it is her favorite! Its so cute to watch her dance and sing to all the songs and she really knows all the right moves and words! It was really fun though, but sucked that Beckham was in the hospital for it! I sure hope he gets better soon!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haley! :D Your niece and nephew are so adorable! Looks like you had a fun trip! Love you mucho!

kellichristinecase said...

that's probably the cutest little girl ever.

cute blog haley!