Friday, November 6, 2009

Swing

Nate and Gwen were here like two weeks ago, I don't really know sometime in the near past haha and it was so much fun to see them and mostly to play with Gwen (sorry Nate). She is such a crazy child and you never know what your going to get so she keeps life very entertaining. Anyway Gwen is obsessed with the swing in devin's play room. She could stay in there and swing for hours. So I was pushing her on the swing and she was having fun and we would spin and do under dogs(as much as you can inside), but then Gwen looked at me and was like, "Hawey swing me" and to that I replied, "I am swinging you honey" and she would look at me and then say "Hawey Pwease" and I said, "Please what?" and she would just say "Pwease". So I just didn't say anything and I spun the swing and she yelled, "NO Hawey SWiNg me!" and then I would say once again, "I am swinging you!" and she would get mad and yell "SWING ME!" hahaha so once again I just wouldn't reply and this time she didn't reply back to my silence. So we kept swinging and things were going well, then once again Gwen looked frustrated at me and said "Pwease Hawey!" and I was like, "I thought we were past this!" and then it started all over again. I need to work on my communication with three year olds. But It was also way fun to see Gwen and Tiya together. Tiya loved Gwen, but Gwen just didn't care unless Tiya was getting more attention. By the end of the trip though she would give Tiya kisses and call her 'baby Tiya'. Here are some pics of the cute ones:
That was the best we could get of both of them, Tiya would attack Gwen and so Gwen would run away haha, but we tried to have a photo shoot, they just didn't quite cooperate.


1 comment:

♥tori. said...

They are both sooooooooo pretty!!!